Quality brake parts ready to fit – Maximum safety and peace of mind – fitted while you wait
If you are ever in doubt about the state of your brakes, our qualified technicians will first check and then replace your brakes – only if required. We have brake parts to fit the widest selection of cars and light commercial vehicles.
If you experience any of the following your brakes need attention:
- A grinding or squealing noise when braking
- Juddering when brakes are applied
- Pulling to one side when braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are not applied
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A hard or spongy brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking up when braking
If you are experiencing any of the above brake symptoms don’t wait until it’s too late. We are more than happy to regularly inspect your brake pads, shoes, brake discs and drums for any wear and tear in order to provide maximum safety for your car and you – as well as the highest efficiency rating possible.
What we do:
- Undertake a digital measurement of wear (brake pads, shoes, brake discs and drums)
- Restore the braking system to as near the manufacturer’s original specification as possible
- Provide a written brake report together with a quote for any required work
- Complete check in around 45 minutes